This is a part time, flexible engagement and development – fundraising job. The fundraising jobs salary is paying £27-30,000 per annum pro rata for 3 days or a flexible 21-22 hours based out of Lewes, East Sussex for Zetetick Housing in East Sussex. #bringthemhomes
We are a unique housing charity providing housing to support vulnerable adults to assist with their tenancies. Our aim is to find and provide excellent quality domestic residential accommodation for people with learning disabilities. We are about to open a new office in Lewes as we are looking to expand our base in Sussex. We are offering an engagement and development job at a competitive salary. We always support our staff by offering training, so there is a chance for progression for the right person.
Engagement and Development
This role will suit someone with a willingness to learn as well as some knowledge and experience.
Your experience might be charity, commercial or public sector with good communication skills, at ease with technology and the ability to build relationships and collaborative partnerships. Full details can be found on the job page here: https://zhc.org.uk/job/engagement-and-development-officer/
In order to succeed at this engagement and development – fundraising job you will need
– Utilise, support and grow our existing volunteer base.
– Provide and facilitate supporters with a choice of how they work with Zetetick Housing.
– Maintain and increase engagement and/or income from community sources including (but not limited to) shops, businesses, pubs, clubs, schools, community groups and individuals.
– Maintain and increase engagement and/or income from commercial and social sources including (but not limited to) estate agents, private landlords, local councils (district and county) and local representatives and influences in social housing.
– Assist in the devising and implementing of new community engagement ideas and opportunities
– Actively engage new supporters to run events and activities in support of Zetetick Housing.
– Respond to enquiries from the public, volunteers, fundraisers etc (by phone, mail, email, social media and in-person) including requests for information and material etc.
– Support the DCEO to give talks and presentations to local organisations i.e. community groups etc, to increase awareness of and support for Zetetick Housing’s activities.
Zetetick Housing Marketing tools and merchandise
– To generate engagement from ZH merchandise, including (but not exclusively) Christmas cards, mugs, pens, keyrings and other sundry items
– To source and negotiate with suppliers and to use due diligence within the supply chain.
– To purchase stock, keep appropriate records and to oversee stock management and control (including if necessary regular stock takes and valuations)
– Take assist in taking our online engagement and marketing ability to a new level
– Work with DCEO to ensure our website supports the marketing and web marketing strategy
Please note you will need to be a driver with a clean licence and there will be a criminal record check.
Contact us now
If you’re interested in working with a charity that aims to help some of the most marginalised in our society, visit find out more on our job page here for the p/t engagement and development officer fundraising JobApply Now