Zetetick housing, a charity providing supporting living accommodation predominantly for people with learning difficulties are looking for to recruit for a role supporting their Deputy CEO, with marketing, engagement, development and some fundraising and initiating a new CRM.
This role will suit someone with a willingness to learn as well as some knowledge and experience.
Their experience might be charity, commercial or public sector with good communication skills, at ease with technology and the ability to build relationships and collaborative partnerships.
Working with the DCEO and other managers; assisting in the creation and delivery of:
- a donor, volunteer and supporter strategy
- increasing client base
- a digital CRM
- a calendar of events
Community and Commercial engagement
- Utilise, support and grow our existing volunteer base.
- Provide and facilitate supporters with a choice of how they work with Zetetick Housing.
- Maintain and increase engagement and/or income from community sources including (but not limited to) shops, businesses, pubs, clubs, schools, community groups and individuals.
- Maintain and increase engagement and/or income from commercial and social sources including (but not limited to) estate agents, private landlords, local councils (district and county) and local representatives and influences in social housing.
- Assist in the devising and implementing of new community engagement ideas and opportunities
- Actively engage new supporters to run events and activities in support of Zetetick Housing.
- Respond to enquiries from the public, volunteers, fundraisers etc (by phone, mail, email, social media and in person) including requests for information and material etc.
- Support the DCEO to give talks and presentations to local organisations i.e. community groups etc, to increase awareness of and support for Zetetick Housing’s activities.
Zetetick Housing Marketing tools and merchandise
- To generate engagement from ZH merchandise, including (but not exclusively) Christmas cards, mugs, pens, keyrings and other sundry items
- To source and negotiate with suppliers and to use due diligence within the supply chain.
- To purchase stock, keep appropriate records and to oversee stock management and control (including if necessary regular stock takes and valuations)
- Take assist in taking our online engagement and marketing ability to a new level
- Work with DCEO to ensure our website supports the marketing and web marketing strategy
- Find opportunities for and help complete applications for grants to support any value-added items for Zetetick Housing, including our own internal giving.
- Assist in the provision of annual and five-year plans for the growth and delivery of donor, volunteer and commercial engagement and marketing for the trust.
- In collaboration with staff and volunteers to ensure that events, activities and collections are run effectively and are well planned, marketed and supported.
- To attend events in the community, socially and commercially as required.
- To assist the DCEO in ensuring that accurate and up to date financial and records are maintained and accessible, via an electronic CRM with confidentiality protected according to GDPR.
- To provide reports and information about activity, performance, supporters, and volunteers as necessary and upon request to senior management.
- To provide reports on fundraising activity to the Finance Office, Senior Management Team and other parties as required.
- To work at all times in a way that reflects the values and mission of Zetetick Housing
- To ensure that our engagement strategy is at all times delivered with honesty, creativity and to a high quality
- To keep abreast of best practice in fundraising management, of key developments in charity income streams and charity marketing.
- To work within the guidelines and codes of practice of the Fundraising regulatory body
- To work within the framework of local and national legislation on charity fundraising (e.g. council licensing, health and safety legislation etc)
- To work with the DCEO to ensure the costs effectiveness of all methods of engagement
- To undertaking administrative duties associated with the role and as required
Enthusiasm and experience
Pension: Company Contribution NEST Scheme
Hours: Family Friendly flexible – P/T
Annual Leave: 4 weeks + B/H pro-rata
Location: Lewes, South East Regional Offices
To arrange an informal discussion and discover more about the role
or click the 'apply now' button opposite to apply for the job with a CV and cover letter.